Saturday, September 13, 2008

Passport To Wealth Top Mentoring Big Changes

Big Changes are coming forth from the top mentoring team of Passport To Wealth. The exciting new Passport To Wealth 2.0 is prompting more advanced mentoring platform to allow better time management and to incorporate the new free online marketing techniques that are being brought forward with the release. Mentors 4 U has been recognized as the top mentoring team for 2 years and a row. And we are shooting for the third with the new updated proposals.

I got asked the other day from a EDC Gold member if I would sell my mentoring services to them. Its not knew I get people from Jaguar Marketing Service, Reverse Funnels System, and Coastal Vacations to name a few. I won't lie I have though of extended our services to more then just Passport To Wealth and My Internet Business members. Its a need service, but I have promised the Mentors 4 U team members that I would continue to give them the upper advantage to our system. And I plan on keeping that promise.

With Passport To Wealth 2.0 and My Internet Business third release coming out it is time to move our training in a new direction. We have always done the live trainings, and one of our newest releases is a calling class. This is designed to help members who are running on auto-pilot have a top Internet guru call their prospects for them. Members of Passport To Wealth and My Internet Business, will bring their prospects to the call and will have a top Internet marketer call them. After being in testing for two weeks. Members sales ratios skyrocketed. The excitement and air of Mentors 4 U team members is sizzling. The reason is obvious, they are getting a top Internet marketer to help them talk to their people. How much better can you get?

These are just a few of the upcoming additions to the team members. I had member say why fix what isn't broken. In business you don't wait for it to break. You consistently build of that and offer the changes and upgrades to your members to stay on top of the market place.

No comments: